Caring for your vape is a big deal, you need to take proper care of it if you want it to last any decent amount of time and give you the kind of performance you’d expect from it. Here is a cheat sheet you can reference, for all the basic guidelines on maintaining your device and some quick vaping ‘how to’s‘.
Charging Vaporizer Batteries:
- –Do not use it, even if it comes with some power, prior to charging it up the first time.
- -Charge it for more than 2 hours prior to initial use.
- -After initial charge, do not overcharge it.
- -Charging is best done when the battery reaches 50% capacity; recharging at this point puts less strain on the battery to reboot.
- -Use only the chargers specified by the manufacturer for your device.
- –Atomizers don’t last long; about 2-4 weeks with regular use.
- -Single coil or double? It’s a matter of preference, so try both types.
- -Don’t drain e-liquid completely before refilling. The atomizer needs sufficient liquid immersion to run properly.
- -Don’t overfill, 75% maximum is best.
- -Drip it into the center tube, along the side.
Storing Your Vape Pen:
- -Keep it away from heat and excessive light. (Don’t leave it in the car)
- -A product-specific storage case is ideal.
- -Your pocket is not.
- -E-liquid is best stored in a cool, dark place, like the fridge, when not in use.
Cleaning Your Device:
- -Separate all components.
- -Wipe everything down with a clean, dry, and soft cloth.
- -Use a toothbrush to dislodge any tough, caked-on stuff.
- -Do it regularly for optimal performance!
Troubleshooting: Reduced, or No Vapor?
- -Fill liquid.
- -Check to see if the atomizer is connected too tightly.
- -Been a while since you changed the atty? It may need to be swapped out for a new one.
- -Check to see if charging needs to done.
Troubleshooting: Experiencing Burnt Flavor?
- -Refill your e-liquid if it’s low.
- -Is your atomizer old? It may need replacing; they have a short lifespan.
- -The battery may need charging so check it.
Hopefully, these quickie tips come in handy for you! We know how handy having a go-to guide can be, especially when you need to know something right now! Happy vaping!